1 The Muppet Mindset: The Muppet Mindset Has Been Quoted!

Apr 18, 2010

The Muppet Mindset Has Been Quoted!

Thanks to our good friend Justin H. Piatt for alerting me to this news!

Well, Muppet fans, The Muppet Mindset is moving up in the world! I've just received word that the blog has been quoted on the back of the Muppet Peter Pan Trade Paperback, the collection of all four issues of the series. Don't believe me? See for yourself!


This is an extreme honor for me and I can't thank BOOM Kids and Disney Comics and The Muppets Studio enough for this tremendous honor. Never in my life did I expect to be quoted on the back of an official Muppet product. It's really just a surreal experience and I'm proud to stand by my quote still! Grace Randolph's hilarious writing combined with Amy Mebberson's nearly-flawless artwork made Muppet Peter Pan the best of the Muppet comics that I've read.

So anyway... just had to show that off a little bit and share my excitement with you, my dedicated readers! I've already ordered both the hard back and paperback versions of the trade for my collection, but if you want to do the same, Amazon has them both for relatively cheap.


Thanks again to BOOM Kids and Disney Comics for the great honor!












The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I didn't see that! I never read endorsements on the back of covers! Sheesh...

    This comment brought to you by the confirmation word: quater, which probably means half of a half without an R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you wrote this comic! I am rushing out to get my copy right away.

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner