1 The Muppet Mindset: APRIL FOOLS: Copyright Violation?

Apr 1, 2010

APRIL FOOLS: Copyright Violation?

Hey there readers (if any of you are still out there--don't know if they removed you too). I'm not sure what is going on here, but as you can see The Mindset is not at the glory it was when we all went to bed last night. I can honestly say I have NO idea what happened. I haven't received a single email telling me I violated copyright laws or anything, nor have I been warned about it before. I'm not sure if this was by Disney's hand or what, but I do know that all of the Sesame Workshop and Jim Henson Company owned images and likenesses have been completely removed as well.

I'm honestly at a loss for words... All I can tell you is that you can rest assured that I'm contacting my sources as we speak to try and get to the bottom of this. I'll keep you posted if I find out anything... but for now, enjoy The REMOVED Mindset while you still can.











The REMOVED Mindset by Ryan Dosier

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Is it possible it's some kind of April Fools' joke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no! How did this happen! I will miss you if it is gone! Can you just get another blog and call it something else Mindset? I will like to read that instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think its an april fools joke i HOPE(!!!!!!!) its a joke

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAAAPRIL FOOOOOOOOOOL'S... duh!

    Just click on "Older Posts" and there ya go!

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner